Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lemme Show Ya...















This is the boy's first boat ride, he was very excited to be out on the water. I'd say boats are now his second favorite thing next to trains. Yeah, he's a boy.

















This play set we got used, and spent the weekend moving it from next door. It is huge. What you don't see is the rock climbing wall on the back side, and the fresh coat of stain that I put on it. He loves it, and yes, that is the lake in the background.

















Not quite the super slide in the last pic, but this one is at the nearby mall. We have been making visits here several times a week so he can bully other kids. Its a nice playground, the only thing I would change would be to make the walls ten feet high.

















Our integration to Indianer has been a success. Yee haw... *ptoo*



I have more, but why not spread it out. Maybe that way I can post more during the week. The kid is also running around chanting the poo poo song, so I think its time to go...

peace

No comments: