Friday, June 26, 2009

Mo




















This is post haircut, doing the scary face.



















Pre-cut, hard to see, but after playing for a bit it was easy to give him the Don King look.


















He would have you believe that the back deck is prison.


















And here we have the uber tracks. Life has been all about trains since we got here. I'm so tired of watching Thomas movies...


We took a trip to the children's museum the other day. It is five floors of fun, minus the second floor being closed while they finish the King Tut exhibit. We got a year long family pass, so I'm looking forward to seeing the stuff from Egypt. It is really draining for all of us, with so much to see and do, and he wants to see it all. Dinos, Star Wars, Trains, Merry Go Round and tons of hands on science displays. I have some pics that I'll put up after I get them over from the laptop.

There's a lot in store for the future, stay tuned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his shaven head pic...makes him look like a Bhuddist monk in training haha

camikaos said...

that little man sure had a lot of hair to shave off.

xoxo

Marcus said...

More like a MONKey in training, and yes, he had a ton of hair. This is like... the 4th or 5th haircut too. I need to find the one during the cut, he got a reverse mohawk for a minute.