Thursday, January 24, 2008

Profile

I updated my profile. I am no longer an accountant from Afghanistan...

In other news, I got my greaves done and my surcoat started. Also, we made the beginning progress on Mrs. Pale's overdress, and the under dress will probably be done this weekend. So, within a week or two, my lovely lady will have her garb (circa 1325-1350). It's funny how the little details that seem so trivial tend to make so much difference in our gear. I think I still look like a schmo (despite people telling me it looks good before it's done) but it's coming together nicely. The friend of mine who has a hand full of pics needs a nickname for reference... I think I will call him, The ADD Viking... He is supposed to be fighting as well, but his leg armor has been troublesome recently (the past 2 years). That should change soon.

2 beers, and a lack of sleep and I begin to ramble... I guess I should stop before it gets worse...

2 comments:

CamiKaos said...

no no... you should ramble on my pale metal clad friend.

mielikki said...

rambling is good, acceptable practice in blogland, especially following a few pints.
Sounds like the garb is coming along well.