Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feeling (Black and) Blue

Good turn out this week. 8 on the field, well, 8 1/2 anyway. Two dropped a little early, but there was plenty of fighting to be had.

I do have a problem though. I know I'm new and all, but the bruising on my left leg is getting to be a bit much. After Crapaud last thursday, I had a little bit of the blue/purple, but now I have bruises on top of bruises, and it kind of hurts. Ya, it really is an indicator that I need to block that spot, but I also think I should upgrade my armor a bit to prevent some of it. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my helmet too, for some reason, it just isn't snug enough.

On a good note, I think my skill level is improving. Not by leaps and bounds mind you, I'm not ready to go out and take the whole kingdom on, but I did notice a few small improvements over a month ago. If only I could find a way to get a few more new people, beating up on newbs makes me actually look like I know what I'm doing lol.

R&R today. More thoughts later maybe.

2 comments:

mielikki said...

Ouch. I hate the bruise on bruise action. An armor upgrade sounds like a fine idea. The helmet sounds a little more tricky. All I can think of is to tell you to grow a big 'fro, then it will be snug!

Marcus said...

I'd have to get a spaceballs helm...