Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'll make it short and simple...

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment on your taggers blog so they can go see.


Ugh, gotta love school books...

"In the Classified method, color transitions are less subtle, but you can see exactly which value ranges correspond to which shades. In the Unique Values method, a different color is assigned to every data value in the raster. This method is available as long as the raster has no more than 2,048 unique data values."
-Getting to Know ArcGIS Desktop

You asked for it, thanks Cami. ;p

3 comments:

mielikki said...

wow, reading that tiny bit almost made my brain explode. I can't believe you have to stay awake for that book.

CamiKaos said...

I was sleepy. This helped. ;)

Marcus said...

lol i'm glad i picked an exciting major!

(i think it says a lot about me that i really like that stuff)