Friday, February 15, 2008

Pain Displacement

I think that's what it's called. Well, my quad is almost fully recovered from the bruising, just in time for my to hit a sunday and monday practice duo. But, as happens sometimes, my leg feels better enough so that I notice how much my knee hurts, ugh. The bruising on my knee is very close to the bone, so either the bone is bruised, or the tendon/cartilage is bruised. Either way, it sucks. I'm not running right now, so it will hopefully heal. In place of that, I am substituting a homemade abs and arms workout, to keep up with fit February as well as targeting muscles that help me fight.

On a good note, we are going to be moving in to a house. I wish we were in a position to buy, but that just aint gonna happen till I finish school and get a real job. So, yeah. Lots to do the last two weeks of this month. Heck, lots to do the next month and a half. Sunday monday practice this week, wednesday class, saturday is a champions tourney in Sac, monday practice, wednesday class, thrusday Crapaud, pack, move, more practice, more class (not to mention the online class work I have to do), take care of the kid, drive the wife to work, buy a new car, buy a new bed, more practice, march crown in woodland... lots to do...

By the by, just thought I'd mention that at the March Crown tourney the princess is going to put me on her guard. A very cool honor, that will be a lot of fun, and I get to wear a baldric, yay me! Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself.

2 comments:

CamiKaos said...

hooray on moving into a house... I know you guys were feeling cramped.

let that leg heal.

goodluck at the tourney

mielikki said...

moving sucks during the process, but is worth it when its all done. The price of houses right now in Cali is ridiculous, isn't it?
Have fun at the tourney, and good luck with the baldric!