Friday, February 1, 2008

Walking Among The Valorous

Crapaud... there was a lot about the night that was just so amazing. It is hard to believe that I was a part of it honestly. I have given this blog quite a bit of thought since I got home, and I just can't put it in to words, the feeling of being there. What it boils down to, is that I got to fight some great fighters. Not just great, honestly some of the best fighters in the whole of the SCA world (which is very big BTW). After all these years of being on (or just barely off) the sidelines, it is hard to believe I took the field with these gentlemen. I am beaten and bruised, and I'm not sure I won a single fight, but damn if I don't feel like I gained so much more.


It is too much to put in to words, but I reserve the right to come back and add ramblings later.

2 comments:

mielikki said...

Excellent! That feeling might well be the best feeling ever, right?

CamiKaos said...

I'm really proud of you.